Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Movie Review: The Way Home

The Way Home is based on a true story. This family has young children and a father who works hard and is seemingly absent from the home. The Simpkins family got a wake up call that none of us ever wants. Their youngest son goes missing. The movie centers around the search for their child and is a great story of a community coming together. And a family finding the importance of faith in God and in one another. It is a very heartwarming story with a feel-good vibe.


My family and I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and have watched it several times. The story is easy to follow and is played out well enough for my two children to follow easily. My only complaint about the movie is the camera work. Some of it is a bit shaky and unsteady in parts. It is something that is easily overlooked, however. I will recommend this movie to all my friends and family. I might even be purchasing a copy or two for Christmas gifts!

A copy of this movie was provided by Booksneeze.com.  I did not receive any compensation in exchange for this review.  All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments: