Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Meditations ~ Evil

Sometimes I can forget that our fight is not of this world. The Word says that, "we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 6:12)

We go about our day to day lives and often don't think about this 'unseen world.' That is, until it is seen...or felt. I have always been sensitive to things in the spiritual realm...I just didn't understand it until about 5 years ago. This can be quite scary to someone who doesn't understand it...trust me.

Anyhow, yesterday, I began sensing something not right. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. This morning, that feeling is still there...but stronger. The only thing I can do right now is pray. Seek direction from God. Seek counsel from godly friends. And pray some more. Pray that whatever it is, isn't as bad as it's making me feel.

No comments: