Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday Thankfulness ~ Low maintenance girl...

Yep, today, I am thankful that it doesn't take me long to get ready. After sleeping on the couch last night (the hubs had a tummy thing going on and I don't want it!) I woke up less than rested. Needless to say, my morning moved slow. Both the girls have awards assemblies today...one at 9 and one at 1:30. Well, at about 7:20 this morning, I realized that I needed to shower and get dressed before taking the girls to school...ha!

Well, I am happy to report that I am sitting here showered, hair (almost) dried, make-up on, and fully dressed for the day...at normal morning devotional time. Oh yeah...from start to finish, 20 minutes.

So, thanks God for making me one of those no-fuss, low maintenance girls.

No comments: