Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Meditations ~ Rest

Sometimes life can seem so busy. Even if the things you fill your life with are 'good' things, it can at times seem overwhelming. Sometimes you just need to stop and rest...rest in His perfect peace. Rest in the fact that He loves you and He has called you to do His work on this earth.

I think we all need to sit back every once in a while and rest in Him. I know I do. Take some time today and rest in His arms. That's what I'll be doing.

Think about it...


Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

No comments: