Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Seeing through God's eyes

Today was absolutely amazing! I knew it was going to be a good day when the hubby and I started bickering before church...LOL! The enemy always tries to divide us when he knows the Lord has something great for one or both of us. I pressed through though.


We got to church and began to worship. Then the Lord began to reveal to me what He sees when His people worship corporately. I closed my eyes and saw in the Spirit angels EVERYWHERE! The sanctuary in our church is HUGE...and there wasn't an empty seat in the house. Where there were no people physically, there was an angel. And the sound! Oh was it Heavenly!! Like nothing I've ever heard before!! Think about the most beautiful harmony you've ever heard and multiply it about 10 times...and that's not even close! The entire church, angels and all, were worshipping the Lord like nothing I've ever experienced. I could feel it in my bones! He kept showing me more and more and I have to say that this is, quite possibly, the most incredible experience I've ever had.


Of course I had to write it down to share with the pastors. (and I kept a copy for myself too) I am eager to hear the response from them. I handed it to the pastor's wife and she was busy...I will see them both tonight and look forward to hearing their take on it.


Oh, and the sermon went right along with what the Lord was showing me. Isn't it great how God will sometimes give us a sneak peek of what He's doing? I love it! Thanks God for finding me worthy enough to see your heart and relay it to the leaders of this House.


For we know him who said, "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," and again, "The Lord will judge his people." It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Heb 10:30-31

No comments: