Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Foodie Friday ~ Ice Cream Sandwich Alternative

I don't know about you, but when I'm watching my calorie intake, I crave all kinds of junk. Some time ago, I found this alternative for ice cream sandwiches and I thought I'd share it with you. They aren't exactly the same, but they will do in a pinch!

Ingredients:
Graham crackers (chocolate, if you can find them)
Whipped cream (light is great to cut down on the calories and fat)





That's it! Just put as much or as little whipped cream between 2 halves of the cracker and freeze. The moisture will soften the crackers just a tad and the whipped cream has just about the same consistency as ice cream. Yummy!!

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6

1 comment:

Stefany said...

They sound good! I think they may be better than ice cream sandwiches this time of year! It is too cold to be eating ice cream anyway. LOL

I am following you on GFC. You have a cute blog!