Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Meditations ~ Biblical Prophecies

I just finished the book of Daniel. And I must say . . . wow! First Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel and now this . . . I'm so completely blown away. You see, God took these men of faith on journeys that you and I could probably never imagine. He gave them visions of the future . . . the future that is now our present. (or at the very least, our not so distant future)

I don't know why I'm so surprised to see all of these things coming to pass, after all, this is GOD we are talking about here. Reading all of these books by the major prophets just makes me even more eager and hungry to read the things that God revealed to John . . . the book of Revelation.

There are so many things in these books of prophecy that are almost exactly word for word the same as in Revelation. I just hope that more people begin to see the signs as they are happening instead of after . . . when it's too late. Besides, that's why God showed these men . . . for mankind to turn and repent before it is too late . . . before He has to pour out His wrath on this sin-filled world.

Think about it . . .

Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends. Proverbs 17:9

No comments: