Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Foodie Friday ~ Out the Window . . . just for this week

Today's post will not be about food! *gasp* I know! For all of you hanging on the edge of your seats, sit back . . . you'll have to wait until next week. :)

I am humbled to have been chosen by There's Just One Mommy for the Stylish Blogger award! Having just started regularly blogging, I'm surprised! (surprised anyone's reading and surprised to be chosen) So a big thank you goes out to Just One Mommy for this award!



There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers, or less, up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about me:

1. I love Jesus with my entire being!
2. Although I know I don't sing well, you will often find me singing songs . . . very randomly I might add!
3. I really miss all my friends and sisters in Christ from A-Town.
4. I love shopping for baby girl stuff . . . even though I'm done having kids!
5. I have difficulty making time for myself. I know it's needed so I have to force myself!
6. I am still on a high from last night's Chris Tomlin concert!!
7. I like love live to serve others.

Now for the blogs:

Unfortunately, that's all I've got right now. I haven't had a whole lot of extra time lately to search for new blogs.

Thanks again to There's Only One Mommy!

Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Matthew 22:37-39

1 comment:

Token Yankee said...

Thank you so much for the award and checking out my blog!