Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A day in the life of....

So Friday was a great day. I know I say that a lot, but really, what do I have but abounding blessings? Anyway, the day started with me heading over to a dear friend's house to sell some of my, um, well junk. :) Not really junk I guess, but just stuff that has been gently used and is no longer needed in our house. Even though it was icky sticky out and I was sweating within 5 minutes, I had a great time. I got to hang out with one of my best friends who I haven't seen much these last few weeks, and probably won't see for most of the month of July. *tear* I got rid of some of the before mentioned 'not junk' and made some money to boot! Laughs were a-plenty and it was never a dull moment. (it usually isn't with 2 of us 'crazies together)


After the garage sale, we came home, jumped in our swimsuits, grabbed one of the neighbor kids and headed out to the State Park pool! We met a couple of my crazy friends (and their kids) and swam for a few hours. After that, we grabbed some yummy Shaved Ice from my favorite shack, ran home, invited the neighbor kid over for the night and went about having a SUPER night! It still amazes me how you can add a child and never see any of them! Just doesn't make sense, but I'm not complaining! :) We watched some movies, baked (and ate) some chocolate chip cookies and just had F...U...N, fun! Well, that is just an update from mi vida loca! Hope you enjoy!

Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Lev. 19:18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time Friday too! It was great to catch up. I notice you didn't mention the CD resurfacer... ROFLOL!

Crazy Mom said...

Well, I was trying to be nice :)