Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to do, what to do?

Ok, so I'm kinda between a rock and a hard place. This amazing apartment complex that we found allows pets, but also requires a deposit...a $600 deposit. Oy...I had already decided that I cannot bring myself to subject a 'farm dog' to apartment living. Okay, fine. So we were going to be a 1 pet family. Now, I'm not so sure about that. I love my cat, but $600? I don't think I've paid that much for her since I've had her...including vet bills and food and other miscellaneous stuff. Ok, so that's the rock. Here's the hard place. I love this cat...and she loves us....and the kids love her. She is part of our family. I mean she gets in the shower with my hubby...lol! What cat likes water enough to get in the shower....every day? Needless to say it's gonna be a really hard decision.


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Deut 31:6

No comments: