Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A timely Word...

So about 2 1/2 years ago, I began to feel a burden for the youth of this nation. At that time I became a youth sponsor at our church. I was a sponsor for about a year and I began to feel the Lord call me away from that ministry. We became small group leaders and began pouring into the lives of other couples around our same age. I was blessed to be in both ministries...but I never lost that burden for the youth. In recent days, that burden has become so heavy, that I know the Lord is calling me back into it...but not here. I went last night to hear a great man of God preach at a another church and the Word he brought renewed and ignited the fire in me that I have for the youth. I now know some of the work I am going to do while up in WF. So thanks Chad for being faithful and bringing the Word last night!


The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O LORD, endures forever— do not abandon the works of your hands. Ps 138:8

1 comment:

A Faith Journey said...

I wasnt to hear more about God's plans for you in WF.