Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When reality hits, it hurts...

Well, the reality of this move is really starting to sink in. I know, I know...one would think with all the boxes, that would help...not really. Today as I sat with some of my crazy friends, I began to think that in just a few months, I will not be near enough to just 'hang out' like we always do. I won't have a friend to call if I can't make it to the school on time to pick up my girls. I won't have anyone to sit and chat with while I wait for the kids to get out of school. I won't have my Thursday lunches and prayer time. It just kinda hit me like a brick wall today. I know I will make new friends, but none like the ones I have now...and it's just not something I'm really looking forward to. I really am trying to cherish the last of my time with my friends, but the more time I spend with them, the more I realize how little time I have left.


Ok, I'm done crying now...ok well maybe not, but I'm done writing about it anyway.


The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name. Zec 14:9

1 comment:

A Faith Journey said...

We are going to miss your family so much. I have been forcing myself to not think about it. The boys have each made comments about how much they will miss the girls...ugh Military life.