Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More stuff to pack :)

So Saturday I went with a great friend to our city's annual public library book sale. They sell books that were donated to the library and some that were taken from circulation. Most of the books weren't that great, but if you have enough patience to go through LOTS of books, you can find some great deals. Being an avid reader, I was in paradise! I took my Big Girl with me too, who is also an avid reader. She had a hard time finding books, but she's also 10. We all know how thorough they are. :) I managed to find a few she was interested in. Anyway, we walked away from there with 8 or 9 books and we spent under $15!! I could have gotten WAY more, but decided with the upcoming move to take it easy. I already have one huge box of just books...Lord help whoever gets to load that one. :)

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.Rom 5:19

No comments: