Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Is it over yet?

So this packing thing just sucks. I'd just like to be there and settled already. Packed up my Angel's room today...well most of it. I packed up everything except the clothes and toys...and it all fit into one box. I think about a week before, I'll pull out a couple of weeks worth of clothes and put the rest in boxes. My Big Girl on the other hand was harder to pack up. She's an artist and gifted, so her room is a MESS! (even though we just cleaned it a couple of weeks ago) We had to get through all the trash again to get to the essentials. Poor girl is going to have to live without her art supplies for the next couple of months. I left her with one sketch pad and a travel set of pencils and crayons.  We got one box packed in her room, but there are many more boxes to go...I think I'm done packing for the day though...I just don't want to think about it any more. :(


The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Pet 3:9

No comments: