Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Well...been a while, but I'm going to try to get better at this

Ok, so my feeble attempts at blogging have been, well, feeble! I always have good intentions, but have a difficult time carving out the time to sit down and do it. Well, I'm gonna try again. We'll see how it goes.

There is lots going on in my life right now. For one, it's summer! That means a little bit of sleeping in, a lot of lounging around the pool, a lot of reading and lots of time with friends. This summer is different though. We will be moving before school starts this fall, so time with friends will be extra special. Second, I have a ton of little projects to do around the house. Nothing major, just some paint here and some spackle there. Not to mention all of the packing we'll be doing. I have already gone through 3 rooms in the house getting rid of stuff and trash. It's amazing what is unimportant when you consider moving it or not...LOL!

Well, I guess that will be all for today. Maybe I'll schedule another post now, while I'm in the mood to write. :)

"Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word" Eph 5:25-26

No comments: