Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Sickness Sucks...

So, Tuesday night I went to bed with a slightly sore throat and a headache. When I woke up Wed morning, I felt awful! I couldn't even talk or swallow without excruciating pain. Well, that meant that we stayed in that day. The girls and I cleaned their rooms and their bathroom. Around noon it began to dawn on me that I went a little overboard...I felt completely drained. I called my doctor and made an appointment. Went to the doc and he diagnosed me with a sinus infection and the beginnings of strep throat. That's kinda a big deal, considering I've never had strep before. As we were walking out the door from the doc, my Big Girl tells me that her throat is hurting too...ugh. Someone can look at her with strep and she's got it, so she and I stayed home from church. But all is well and we are now feeling better...PTL!!


But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Is 53:5

No comments: