Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Laughter abounds

Even though we didn't have plans, yesterday was a full and busy day! The girls and I stayed in for the morning and read books, looked at puzzle books and watched some movies...yes that counts toward my busy-ness. :) In the afternoon, we headed out to the store to grab some stuff to make a meal for a family in our church. We grabbed the items we needed (and a few more) and just browsed around the store for a while. It's amazing how the simple things are the ones you will remember...and have the most fun doing too! Anyhow, we came home and I started the meal for our friends. Once it was finished, we loaded it and ourselves into the car. The girls tagged along to see this family's boys, but sadly they were not there. Anyhow, we stayed for a few minutes and chatted then we were off back home so I could prepare dinner for my own family. As we were walking out the door, my Angel was the first to exit...well sort of. The main door and storm door are on opposite sides of the door jamb and she opened the main door, but apparently didn't see the storm door. (in her defense, it is glass) So, she banged right into it with her head! She turned to look at me and almost fell over laughing!! Needless to say we were ALL laughing for the next 5-10 minutes! Wow, it was the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!! This is something that we will all be talking about for a while. I'm laughing right now as I write it!!!

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you. Gen. 12:3

No comments: