Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Change on the horizon?

I've found a few fantastic blogs over the last few days that have inspired me. So, I'm thinking I might just be doing a bit more writing. About what? My life, duh...LOL! But specifically, I'm not too sure right now. I don't think my life is anything super spectacular, but I'm sure the authors of these blogs I found feel the same way...and yet, they inspired me. I love that God uses the most random things to speak to us exactly what He wants us to hear, when we need to hear it. So, I pray that the things He inspires me to write will somehow speak to someone in some way. (um does anyone else think that's a whole lot of 'some' words in a row...LOL) Blessings y'all!


But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.” 1 Peter 1:15-16

No comments: