Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thoughtful Tuesday

Have you ever stopped and thought, "wow, where did the time go?" I often find myself wondering where the last day has gone. It seems that the older I get, the faster time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was walking around very pregnant with my almost 11 year old. Where have those years gone? They seem like such a blur. I can remember many things, but sadly there are many things I don't remember. I wish I could just slow things down. . .just a little bit. I know I can't, so I'll just do my best to enjoy my time with my girls before they grow up and begin their own lives.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats why you take tons of pics like I do so we can remember! hhaaaaa

We are old!

Crazy Mom said...

Ha! And my hubby looks at me like I'm crazy when I grab my camera . . . for everything!