Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thoughtful Tuesday ~ Parenting

Just my random thought for the day...


Do you have that one thing that you can hover over your kids' heads that always works? You know, that one thing that they love and don't want to lose...or that one thing that they are so afraid of that they will do anything not to have to face it? Last night while playing games at a friends house, I learned that I am that one thing that some people use. You know, the "if you don't stop doing that I'm gonna let so-and-so have at you!" Yep, that's me...I'm the threat...LOL! I guess I can be a little stern and hard in comparison to others. I'm in no way offended by this! I think it's hilarious!! My philosophy, if it works, keep doing it!


“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13

No comments: