Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just for fun

I was piddling around this blog and thought this looked fun! Hope you enjoy!


A - Age: 32

B - Bed size: Queen 

C - Chore you hate: Laundry, the folding and putting away part

D - Dog's name: No dog right now . . .  :(

E - Essential start your day item: Bible and coffee

F - Favorite color: Purple (you never woulda guessed that, right!?!

G - Gold or Silver: silver or white gold

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: used to play trombone

J - Job title: Mom, Mommy, Mo-ooom, Mother, oh and wife, too

K - Kids: 2 girls 

L - Living arrangements: Apartment with my fabulous family

M - Mom's name: Mona

N - Nicknames: The hubs calls me Sweets

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Jaw surgery in '98

P - Pet Peeve: Ignorance and impatient people

Q - Quotation from a movie: "Lightbulb" Despicable Me

R - Right or left handed: Right 

S - Siblings: 2 older sisters and 1 younger brother 

T - Time you wake up: Uh, well my alarm goes of at 6 and I try to be up by 6:30, but there are days I don't get up until 7

U - Unique thing(s) about you:  I have a very hard time sitting and doing nothing. My brain must constantly be engaged in some way

V - Vegetable you dislike: There aren't any that I dislike, just some that I don't eat often . . . asparagus being on the top of that list

W - Ways you run late: The kids don't understand "hurry up" apparently to them it means "go as slow as possible"

X - X-rays you've had: Jaw, teeth, both arms and my foot

Y - Yummy food you make: If you ask my family, all of it . . . LOL But my specialty is Mississippi Mud Cake

Z - Zoo Favorite: The monkeys


Wanna share yours, too? Leave a comment with your link!


Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. James 4:10

No comments: