Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Foodie Friday ~ Yumminess

If you remember last week's 'Foodie Friday' post, I was on a mission to find 5 new recipes to clear out my freezer. Well, today, I am here to share one that was absolutely divine. As in, it may just be my new favorite recipe! I know there are some out there who are vegetarian and those who choose to not eat pork...and if that's you, I'm sad to say that this is not a recipe for you. Sorry, I'll do my best to put things up that are for you, too. Until then, this one is for you my carnivorous friends!


Sage pork chops from Allrecipes, aka deliciousness! Oh, I usually don't follow recipes to the tee, but the only thing I changed was I used prepared chicken broth vs. water and bouillon...because that's what I was using for my side dish. These pork chops were sooo tender...my hubby requested them again...just in a larger quantity! LOL!


If you have a favorite recipe you would like to share, feel free...I do love food...and I love to cook!


"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6:7-8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Newest follower here!! <3

Looking forward to reading!

http://jensfunkyshop.blogspot.com