Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Foodie Friday ~ Cake

Well, actually cupcakes, but who's checking? Big Girl's birthday was Wednesday and we had cupcakes to celebrate. I brought some to her school to share with her class and we also had some here at home as a family. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from then. Enjoy!


The best part of helping in the kitchen!

Never too old to blow out candles!

My silly girl!

My gorgeous hubby!

My Angel

She's crazy!
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Ephesians 6:12-13

No comments: