Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Another last...

So tonight was my last Monday night prayer before we move. This is the beginning of my last week here. It's a little sad, but also very exciting at the same time. I think I'm just about ready to begin this new adventure. I know that the connections that I have made here will last through all of this change, so I'm not scared about that. I am a little apprehensive about finding a new church home and the girls' school and just getting around in a new town. But I also know that God is going before us on this journey, so I know it is what is best for our family. In my flesh, it's scary as hell! But in my spirit, there is a calm and peace that I just can't describe!


I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. 1 Cor 1:10

No comments: