Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

The "L" word...

This morning has been rough. Here I am in a new city and aside from my family, I know 3 people. In A-town, nearly every corner I turned, I knew someone. I lived there for 11 years. It was my home. It was safe. And now here I am...lonely. There, I said it. I'm lonely.

I know God has a plan for me here. And I know how He's going to work through me. But through my human eyes, I just can't see how it's gonna work. In order to speak into people's lives, you have to speak to them. That's a little difficult to do when you haven't even met them. 

So while I was at my lowest this morning, God gave me a little message through a song. It says exactly what I needed to hear this morning. I am hanging on to Your promises God. I will no longer listen to the voice of the accuser when he says I'm not important...I know I'm important to You!

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3

No comments: