Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The first of many...

Yesterday we said our first 'see ya later.' Amid all the craziness of packing and living in a house, our poor cat was FREAKING out! I had already arranged for her to go to a new home, and I realized yesterday that she needed a sense of normalcy...so, off she went. It was not a happy time. My Big Girl was actually the first to cry. My Angel was next and then...I'm pretty sure my hubby did too. He's worried about her being happy. I reassured him that the people she went to will love her just like he did...she's a great cat. The good thing about where she went is that we can go visit her and I know we will get lots of updates on how she's doing. I just hope she realizes that we all still love her...and always will. :(


But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart. 1 Sam 16:7

No comments: