Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hate to say goodbye...

I really dislike saying goodbye. I mean, it's so permanent. I'm more of a later tater, hasta luego, see ya soon...well you get the picture....kinda girl. I've had to say see ya later to my sweet cat and my annoying but loveable dog in the last few days. With only 9 1/2 days left until we leave, it is beginning to hit me that I have a whole lot more 'see ya laters' to say. Bleh. I love all of the people that are in my life, and it's times like this that make me appreciate them all that much more. I just hope that you all know how special you are to me...and you always will be. This will not be a goodbye for me....it will definitely be a see ya later!


(One good thing about see ya later's is you get a whole new perspective on the people you love. You begin to appreciate them so much more...and you get to spend extra time with them!)


Here are a few pics from today!


Friends since Kindergarten!

One of the best friends anyone could ask for...no really, she is!

I love that you can see their personalities in this picture.


All your words are true; all your righteous laws are eternal. Ps 119:160

No comments: