Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The enigma that is my life...right now anyway

These last few days in town are super hard and super great at the same time. It sounds weird, but trust me on this. They are hard because, well, they are our last days. They are great because I have been spending time with a lot of my favorite people. It's going to be really hard to be away from all of the people who have helped make me who I am. Each of my friends have taught me something different and I am grateful for each lesson. It hurts my heart to know I won't see them for months at a time. It hurts my heart even more to know that I will not see some of them before I leave. It is so hard to know that my girls are going to be going through the same things I am...they are leaving all of their friends behind too. All of those friends that have become like brothers and sisters. It definitely is a hard thing to take as a parent. Sure, I can handle it, but they shouldn't have to. I guess it will help them to be stronger and better friends in the end. Guess it's time to become better friends with the One who will never leave us... Be blessed!


rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. Ps 119:14

No comments: