Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Progress...slow, but still progress

Yesterday, I got the kitchen completely put together, minus decorating the walls. Boy did that feel good!!! I decided that in order to make this place feel like home, I needed something hung on at least one wall. Naturally the best place to start is with our family photo that was given to us from our dear friends. So the hubs and I set off to hang pictures with some words (that I got a super deal on) from Hobby Lobby. Here is the result.


This is the dining room wall.

Well, I wanted to keep it going, so I decided to finish another room today. My Angel is only 7 and has a hard time cleaning and putting things together the way I like them. So, in order to get anything finished, I have to do it. This makes my Big Girl pretty angry, because she thinks I'm favoring Angel. This is not the case...I do help her as well. Anyhow, Angel is now responsible for keeping her room the way I did it...and she knows it. Angel's room is the one that got finished and here are the results.


  

Now that I have a few things under my belt, I can continue with the rest of the house. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

A lazy person is as bad as someone who destroys things. Pr 18:9

No comments: