Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Good times...

I think I have decided that I need a photographer to follow me around. Let me explain. I can pretty much have fun wherever I go. Lots of fun. The last few days have been spent with some great friends. My camera made the journey every stop, but alas, I have no pictures. :( I always tend to forget I have the camera and never take any pictures. Good thing I have a pretty good memory. I just wish I had some pictures to go along with all the great memories...it would make them all that much better! (I will try to take some pictures over the next few days) Be blessed!!!


Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7

No comments: