Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knock it off!!!!!

I have managed to shake the funk off of me from the other day, but it seems to be contagious. My hunny is feeling the exact same way I was. So, my conclusion? I feel that it's a spirit the enemy is using to try to get and keep us down. Well I'm here to say it ain't gonna work mister!!! You will not cause us to be ineffective! We will be victorious in this battle! I claim our victory in Christ! Thank You Lord for helping me to realize the enemy's silly games and giving me tools to be victorious! And putting people into my life who will help us fight this fight!


This is what the LORD says, he who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it-the LORD is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jer 33:2-3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will be my inspiration today then... it's been quite a day. Love you!